Monday, May 24, 2010

...& so it begins


After spending many hours glued to my laptop reading fitness and food blogs, I have finally decided to join the club and start my own blog. I would never consider myself to be a health nut... my roommates would tell you that I eat a lotttt of sweets.



I'm a student at New York University, in NYC. I'm entering my senior year in the Fall, and I have a lot of goals this summer relating to fitness. I used to be a competitive rower, so I really miss competing in races. My friend Bianca started running a lot of road races this year, so she definitely inspired me to get back into it. I can't wait to share my progress with everyone!

I've been a vegetarian since I was 17 (4 years), and I'm always trying to improve my eating habits and eat more cleanly. Hopefully this blog will help me improve upon my eating and let me visually track my habits!

1 comment:

  1. A little chocolate never killed anyone. At least we have gotten past our two bowl a day pasta habit from our semester in Italy.

    ReplyDelete