Thursday, May 27, 2010

Running on empty today

Started my morning off with another banana chocolate chip muffin....actually, make that two muffins haha. I went back after and had another.

I was so exhausted all day today, because yesterday was a busy day. I worked from 9-6, went to a cocktail party from 7-10 and to dinner from 10-1130. Then me and some girl friends saw Sex and the City 2 at midnight! I really liked the film, but I didn't like that I only got about 4 hours of sleep because of it haha.



Since I've been doing a lot of training outside instead of in the gym, I've been getting a lot of color, and I burn easily, so I stocked up on some super high spf for when i bike and run outside. Trying to keep those wrinkles and moles away!

I was in such a rush this morning to get to work that I didn't have time to pack anything, so I went to Maoz Vegetarian and got a falafel sandwich in a wheat pita. No photo :(

I tried a little fresh salsa on it- it was delicious! Looking forward to the long weekend coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment